LAS VEGAS, NV, Sept. 29, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Miracle Flights, the nation’s leading medical flight charity, encourages children 18 yrs. and younger to enter an art contest for the chance to be featured as the nonprofit’s official holiday card for 2016. The theme this year is “Winter Wonderland and Planes” and the submission deadline is Friday, Oct. 21.
All entries will be uploaded to Facebook on Monday, Oct. 24, with voting taking place Monday, Oct. 24 – Monday, Nov. 7. The top 3 drawings with the most “likes” will be submitted to an internal judging committee. Winners will be announced Tuesday, Nov. 8.
• 1st- $250 Visa gift card
• 2nd- $100 Visa gift card
• 3rd- $50 Visa gift card
How to Enter:
• Submit artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Holiday Card Art Contest
• Include: Description of the art (optional), name, age, email and phone number
• Submissions due Friday, Oct. 21
• Art must be 2D
• Participants must be 18 yrs. or younger
• Please retain the original artwork, as contestants may be asked to mail a hard copy
About Miracle Flights
Miracle Flights is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides free medical air transportation via commercial airlines throughout the United States. With over three decades of service to families in need, Miracle Flights has coordinated more than 100,000 flights and counting. For more information about Miracle Flights, to request flight assistance, or to make a donation, call 800-359-1711 or visit www.miracleflights.org
A photo accompanying this release is available at:
CONTACT: Kylie Tray email@example.com (702) 261-0494